What can you do?
Share: We all come to this work with life experience, formal learning, material wealth and intuitive wisdom. Green World initiatives pool skills and resources to make a difference.
Learn: Learn how to organize your neighborhood for sustainability.
Connect: Connect with villages and neighborhoods around the world that are building shelter for the homeless, cleaning up pollution, choosing healthy lifestyles and building direct democracy through direct action.
Design: Partner with new and emerging ecovillages and world class designers to collaborate in the design of sustainable communities.
Support: Through your participation, shared risk and shared giving.
What we need:
Right now, people can join subscribe http://groups.google.com/group/sustainabilityeducation to see some of what we've been doing.
- Media and computing equipment (cameras, computers, media systems)
- Uplink access
- Travel/tickets/lodging for learners and trainers
- Facilities in host cities for temporary or permanent design/media centers
We need $40,000 immediately to
- Keep the doors open
- Process several hundred hours of ecovillage design training, sustainability education and documentary media for distance learning teams around the world.
- Support the completion of the next round of training and documentation for ecovillage and sustainable neighborhood design/media collaborators
- Take on the next round of tasks in building these projects
We need $400,000 this year to move the global ecovillage sustainable media/design network projects to full operation.
Financially, you can make a difference in the success of these projects by donating now.